Thursday, December 17, 2009

Give Handmade this Christmas


There are two more chances to buy a Sugar Soul hat from me in person before Christmas arrives. Tonight, December 17th, I will be setting up my wares at The Savoy, 10401 82 Avenue, for the last Handmade Mafia craft show of 2009. The show runs 7pm-10pm and comes complete with a DJ, drink specials and free mandarins and candy canes. Come support local crafters and give handmade this Christmas. (Please note that this is an 18+ event.)

On Wednesday, December 23rd, I will be set up at the Old Strathcona Farmers' Market from 8am to 3pm for their special just before Christmas market for all of you in need of a few last minute presents and organics for Christmas dinner. My faux fur aviators and slouch toques have been popular choices for presents this year as the sizing is not as much of a concern with these styles.

You can also check out Headcase Hats, Sabrina Butterfly and Carbon Environmental Boutique which have all been freshly stocked with new Sugar Soul hats this week. For locations and store hours, please see the links at the top of my blog.

Watch in the New Year for a fully stocked Etsy store!