Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breakfast TV

I'll be up bright and early tomorrow, Friday, September 24th to be on Breakfast Television with some of the other wonderful vendors from the 104th Street City Market on Breakfast Television.  (Did you just watch us?!? Great stuff!)

I hope you can visit the farmers' market on one of the next three weeks as we will be putting away our tents after the last day of the season October 9th.  Yes, we are open until Thanksgiving weekend!  That means you can get all your fixings in time for a scrumptious, locally grown and raised, organic dinner.  mmmm...

This is my third summer selling my hats at the City Market and I have been alternating with the St.Albert Farmers' Market.  Here's where to find me over the next three Saturdays:

  • September 25 St. Albert Farmers' Market, 10-3
  • October 2 City Market, 9-3
  • October 9 St. Albert Farmers' Market, 10-3