Monday, November 1, 2010


November, November...

is finally here!  Which means, Sugar Soul fans, there will be LOTS of opportunities to get a new hat for the season or to start your Christmas shopping.  I'll be taking the show on the road a couple of times this month, too, which is always exciting.  I'll head to the Calgary Make It show next weekend, and then fly out to the Vancouver Make It in a few weeks.  The Edmonton Make It show will be 4 days long this year and will be at the end of November.  Just to keep things interesting, I'll also be set up at the Old Strathcona Farmers' Market on the next three Saturdays.  I'll have a friend working the table November 6th and 20th, but I'll be there November 13th if you want to stop by and say hi.

The dates and links to these shows and markets are at the top of my blog.  You can also print off this coupon for $2 off your entry at Calgary Make It.  Hope to see you there!

OK...those hats aren't gonna make themselves-back to my sewing machine!