Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!
     I hope your holidays have been filled with the love of family and friends, treats and goodies to nosh, bubbly to sup and time to relax!  
     I'm looking forward to a busier than ever 2011 and have some big plans for my little hat company.  I'm thinking about starting a "hat365" project with a new hat posted each day to my blog that will also be available to buy online.  It will keep my online store stocked for those of you in faraway places that can't shop from me at a market or craft show.  You'll also get to see my newest designs as soon as they come off of my sewing machine. I can't always promise the best photography, but I will guarantee a gorgeous product that is impeccably made.   
     For the daily updates you can either follow me on this blog, on twitter or on facebook.  Wishing you all the best for 2011.  
Cheers!