Friday, May 10, 2013

Are you ready for #OpenCity? 
Hosted by I Love Local Halifax, galleries, stores, restaurants and studios will open their doors and have deals and/or samples all day, Saturday, May 11th, to encourage people to experience all that Halifax has to offer.  When I found out that some vendors at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market had an Open City special, I just had to come up with my own.  It's been almost 2 years since I moved to the area, and I am ever so thankful for all the support customers have shown to my small hat business.  So, if you come by my table at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market tomorrow, May 11th, I have this amazing offer for you: 

Buy one @sugarsoul hat or hairband 
and get your second for 50% OFF!!

For a full list of offers around Halifax, click HERE.