Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy New Year!


Cloche with Bow, $65, made to order in any size
I was just so caught up in prepping for the Christmas season, I've totally ignored my poor blog!  The hats were on the road again in November and December.  I had an amazing trip to the Edmonton Make It Show, the Calgary Festival of Crafts and back to Edmonton for the Butterdome Craft Show.  Albertans never let the harsh temperatures and snow stop them from getting out to support the handmade and local scene!  We had a great turnout at all three shows.  With all the recent airport difficulties, I realize how lucky I was to manage all that travel without much delay.  I've just completed some show applications for 2014, so we'll see where I'll end up this year.

In the meantime, you can shop in person from me at the Halifax Seaport Market, Saturdays from 7am to 3pm.  You can also shop online!  As well as ready to ship items, my ETSY shop now has many Made to Order options if you'd like me to custom make you a hat.  Three main styles are available in 6 fabric choices: cloche with a bow, cloche with a flower and cadet with a bow.
Current fabrics available for Made to Order hats

I'm happy to say there are a few new boutiques that are now carrying Sugar Soul hats.  Please visit these independent shops if you find yourself in the area:

2202 Main Street, Vancouver, BC

10184 104th Street, Edmonton, AB

76 Mill Street, Almonte, ON