Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sweet New Items & News from the Studio

My market table at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market has moved from upstairs down to the Pavilion for the summer.  Just go through the hallways on either side of the information desk to find us!
This season, I'm thrilled to offer a selection of chiffon kimono jackets.  The perfect accessory for summer 2016! $45, tax included. All made by me in Nova Scotia, Canada.  Also available at Hags on the Hill (in Peggy's Cove, NS)as well as in my ETSY shop.


Sarah, of Wally and Roops fame, in her Sugar Soul kimono.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


If you have a chance, scoot on over to Facebook and Like Sugar Soul Studio's page…I am so very close to 500 Likes.  I'd love to reach 1000 Likes this summer!  Very soon, there will also be a kimono giveaway contest.  If you like my FB page and my Instagram page, you will be in it to win it!  The contest will end June 15th or when I reach 500 likes, whichever happens first!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-