Friday, September 3, 2010





Back to school.
Leaves on the ground.
Frost.

Tweed hats!! 

Autumn has definitely seemed to arrive a bit early this year in Edmonton, but I do love all the fall fabrics I can work with now!  There is just something about tweeds, plaids and corduroys.  They sew up into beautiful, timeless hats that look classic while offering up some practical warmth and protection from the wind.  

I'll have a great selection of new fall hats at the St.Albert Farmers' Market from 10am to 3pm tomorrow, Saturday, September 4th.  It's promised to be a beautiful and relatively warm day, so do your shopping outdoors while you can!

I'd like to wish everyone a fantastic and safe Labour Day long weekend.  Especially to all my teaching pals who have just jumped back into their regular routine.  I'm thinking of you : )  I am sure you've already earned this extra day off!