Friday, September 17, 2010

City Market, Saturday, September 18th

  
You may have to scrape the ice off of your windshield again Edmonton, but it should turn out to be a beautiful, crisp, October, errr, I mean September (!??!) day for the farmers' market tomorrow.  I'll be set up at the City Market for the second last time this year!  After tomorrow, September 18th, my last day at the City Market will be October 2nd.  I will be at the St. Albert Farmers' Market September 25th and for the final day of the season, October 9th.
     Watch for me on Breakfast Television early on Friday, September 24th as Bridget Ryan highlights some of the best autumn fashions and tastes to be found at the City Market.  Not sure exactly what time we'll be on, but I will post that here if I find out.
     If you can't make it out to one of the next four Saturdays, you still have lots of time to find a new hat for yourself or as a gift as I'll have five indoor shows before Christmas.  In Edmonton, I'll be selling at Heart & Soul, Make It and the Christmas Butterdome Show.  I'll also be at the Calgary and Vancouver Make It shows.  The dates are all listed at the top of this blog along with a link to each show for more specific information.

     Now, off to pack up for tomorrow's market (and to dig out my winter coat and mitts!)