Friday, November 26, 2010

Edmonton Make It kicked off last night with a very respectable turn out for a Thursday night. I'm looking forward to three more busy days of smiling Edmontonians keenly filling their Christmas shopping lists (and their own wish lists!) with Canadian made goodies.  Make It is set up in The Alberta Aviation Museum (11410 Kingsway Avenue), close to downtown, with tonnes of free parking!
Did you know that this show has designers from across Western Canada? With shows in Edmonton, Vancouver and Calgary, many crafters jump onto the Make It Show circuit and do all three shows (Sugar Soul Studio did!). I just had time for a quick look around the show after I was finished setting up yesterday, but I have my eye on a few things. Kajsa, my Boston Bulldogge, will definitely be getting a super cute new dog collar from D'Boss Wear.
Hope to see you at the show!