Monday, May 9, 2011

Sugar Soul Studio's New Front Yard

     We are in the midst of packing up the house for our big move to Nova Scotia.  If you look really closely at the photo, you'll see a red barn that is next to our new home.  We're super excited, but moving is always bittersweet.  I'll especially miss the Saturday farmers' markets that I've been a part of since 2008.  The weekly customer feedback I got at the markets about different hat styles, fabrics and sizes was invaluable and helped me to grow my business.  
     I may not be there in-person every Saturday, but I hope you'll still think of Sugar Soul Studio for you and your family's hat needs.  By July, I'll have my studio set up and will have my online shop fully stocked with some awesome new hats to purchase online.  I am also planning to be back in Alberta for the Christmas Butterdome Show and for the Festival of Crafts in Calgary later this fall. 
     Have a great summer everyone!