Friday, September 26, 2014

2014 FALL & WINTER SHOWS
Fall is officially here and it's perfect hat weather!
For the next couple of weeks, you'll find me set up outside the central main doors at the Halifax Seaport Market from 7-3.  I'll have a few of these beautiful butternut yellow corduroy cloches with me.  You can also purchase one in my ETSY shop.
Here are the places I'll be selling my hats before Christmas:
SEPTEMBER
 27th~Halifax, NS~Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market 7-3
OCTOBER
4, 18, 25th~Halifax, NS~Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market 7-3
11th~Hubbards, NS~Hubbards' Barn Farmers' Market 8-12
NOVEMBER
1st, 2nd~Saint John, NB~Art & Craft Sale, 1930 Rothesay Rd.
8th, 15th~Halifax, NS~Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market 7-3
20th – 23rd~St. Albert, AB~Make It!
27th - Dec 1st~Toronto, ON~One of a Kind Show
DECEMBER
4th – 7th~Edmonton, AB~Butterdome Craft Sale
13th, 20th~Halifax, NS~Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market 7-3