Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SPRING TOUR 2015


TORONTO, 3/15
HALIFAX, 4/15
EDMONTON, 4/15
CALGARY, 5/15
HUBBARDS, 5/15
HALIFAX, 5/15

That was the tour! I should have a craft show t-shirt that reads like a rock band's.  The spring shows are always over before I realize.  They are a bit shorter than Christmas shows, which means more time to visit with family and friends <3 div="" nbsp="">

A huge thank you to all of my amazing new and repeat customers, who came from far and away to stock up on new Sugar Soul accessories.  Remember!!! If you missed my booth, or I didn't have the perfect hat for you, you can ORDER ONLINE.  I'll be closing my shop for a couple of weeks while we move house/studio to the other side of St.Margaret's Bay.  Once I'm up and sewing again, I think there may be some deals to be had in the online shop.  Stay tuned!



Beautiful spring blossoms outside the Festival of Crafts Show venue at Calgary's Stampede Grounds.
Delicious Transcend Coffee, 109 St., Edmonton

Edmonton Butterdome booth-did you see me on the Global Morning Show with Lorraine Mansbridge?!